Less about corporate, more about people.
At Owners First, we’re less about corporate, more about people. This charter is not only our promise to you that we will maintain your property’s integrity to the highest standard, it’s also our promise that we will always live up to our name—by putting you first.
Our promise to you.
The Owners First Body Corporate Customer Service Charter
At Owners First, we’re less about corporate, more about people. This charter is not only our promise to you that we will maintain your property’s integrity to the highest standard. It’s also our promise that we will always live up to our name — by putting you, our customers, first.
Under the charter we promise to:
- Visit your property at least four times a year (quarterly)
- Greet you courteously and identify ourselves by name whenever you contact us
- Communicate in plain language and provide information that is concise and accurate
- Listen carefully and conduct ourselves professionally at all times
We will endeavour to:
- Respond to all communications (phone & email) the same day, or, if that’s not possible, within 48 hours
- Follow up within three working days with a progress report or a resolution if your query was not resolved during initial contact
- Organise your Annual General Meeting within a maximum of three months from the end of financial year (or as agreed with committee)
- Arrange repairs and maintenance within two working days (immediately where required and possible)
- Supply minutes of all meetings within 14 working days
- Review contracts and service providers annually to ensure your OC is receiving the best service at the best possible price
- Handle your debt collection issues promptly, fairly and effectively
Andrew LeFevre is the Operations and Owners Corporation Manager and has worked as a manager in the strata industry for over 8 years.
Prior to this industry, Andrew has been a Business Manager in an ASX Top 100 company, as well as having run his own project management company. Andrew has a strong knowledge of trades and services in the building industry that serves him well in his current role. Andrew is currently renovating his fifth property and is well aware of budget and workmanship requirements.
Andrew has an excellent knowledge of strata legislation and is used to running both large and small properties.
Above and beyond to ensure the needs of owners were met...
Having owned my property for over 6 years I have over this time had to deal with a number Body Corporate Managers and Andrew by far has been the most easiest to work with in my role at Secretary of an Owners Corporation.
Andrew went above and beyond to ensure the needs of owners were met, the building was kept in good condition and work was completed to a high standard. I never felt the need to have to follow up matters with Andrew, query him on things and so on as he was completely component in his role and takes pride in what he does.
Always one step ahead...
We find Andrew to be an organized, co-operative and efficient operator. It is always a pleasure to deal with Andrew under all circumstances. He possesses excellent communication skills and has a rapport with all the staff at Rosehill Plumbing. Andrew is always one step ahead and pro-active in every task he undertakes.
Completely turned around a bad situation...
During Andrew’s time at the Pentridge estate, the Committee started to see some real progress and improvement with a number of issues at hand which included billing and ongoing costs. Completely turned around a bad situation and poor experience into a positive and collaborative one. Worked closely with the Committee and provided guidance and a service expected of a person in this position.
The ability to maintain effective, harmonious communication...
I myself deal with Owners Corporations on a daily basis. I know Andrew to be the utmost professional in his field, who has the ability to maintain effective, harmonious communication between all parties. Andrew is a proactive Owners Corporation Manager with a vast understanding of all aspects of Owner Corporations.
No issue was too daunting
…Andrew took over management of the complex and we noticed an excellent improvement in communication, knowledge and action.
Communication, (at least twice a week), enabled us to make decisions based on sound practical knowledge. But what was most impressive was Andrew’s willingness to listen to our suggestions and to source out alternative solutions. It seemed that no issue was too daunting and during his time with Ace he rectified many ongoing issues/concerns, some small e.g. hand rails, bike racks, to the larger concerns of massive water damage and external rendering of a major section of the complex.
Andrew’s knowledge, work ethic and excellent communication skills are all valuable assets when selecting a Body Corporate to manage any complex. I have no hesitation in recommending him.